Upgrade to Windows 10 Free – Release date 29th of July
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus bring over your pinned apps and favourites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
“This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7.??? – Windows Insider
*If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet,* speak to our Technical Team on 02882 252445 – Select Option 1.
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest version either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Don’t know which version you are running? Check here to find out.
- Need to download the latest version? Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600.
Please contact our Team for further information and advice on 02882 252445.