Deane Public Works Ltd, a longstanding LoughTec client, has recently achieved Cyber Essentials certification.
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed scheme that helps companies protect themselves against the most common cyber-attacks and provides assurance to customers that you take cybersecurity seriously.
Cyber attacks are varied in nature and come in many different shapes and sizes, therefore protection against the most basic attacks is very important because showing vulnerability can mark companies as a target for more in-depth unwanted attention from cybercriminals.
Cyber Essentials Certification displays Deane Public Works’ commitment to cybersecurity and gives the company confidence that their defences are protected, as many attackers are looking for targets that do not have the Cyber Essentials technical controls in place.
Other benefits of Cyber Essentials certification include:
- Helping to reassure customers your company is working to secure your IT against cyber attack(s)
- Helping to attract new business with the promise you have cybersecurity measures in place
- Having a clear picture of your organisation’s cybersecurity level
- Having the ability to tender Government contracts that require Cyber Essentials certification
- Security Audits by cyber experts.
Everyone at LoughTec wishes to congratulate Deane Public Works on this certification and for recognising the importance of their cybersecurity.
If you are interested in the Cyber Essentials certification for your business, get in touch with LoughTec today on 028 8225 2445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.