LoughTec: Business Development Executive
LoughTec is a specialist in the provision of managed IT services to businesses, organisations and public sector bodies throughout GB and ROI.
Operating from an office in Omagh, Co Tyrone, the company offers managed service, security and cloud solutions helping protect, support and mitigate risk for both businesses and individuals.
Currently we partner with some of the biggest names in technology and have a client portfolio from diverse business sectors across over 20 countries.
For more information on the company visit www.loughtec.com
We are currently looking to recruit a business development executive to join our team.
As a member of the business development team your primary responsibility will be to sell the services of LoughTec to new and existing companies from across a number of pre-determined business categories throughout the UK and Ireland.
– be responsible for strategically targeting and connecting with business owners, IT managers / CTOs, procurement teams and high level decision makers within those businesses and establishing strong business relationships and selling the services of LoughTec.
– help promote and build credibility amongst customer groups
– undertake a variety of lead generation activities, including tele-marketing, email marketing, direct marketing and social networking.
– manage all communications through the existing CRM system.
– make face to face presentations, using Keynote, PowerPoint or equivalent
– attend relevant networking events.
– work in collaboration with other key members of staff to write business development proposals
– manage and develop relationships with existing clients on behalf of the company
– report directly to the senior management team, specifically the MD.
Whilst the business has grown over the last 11 years, LoughTec has always remained focused on building a team of competent professionals who care about each other, the clients and the work they do.
Good interpersonal skills are important to as – as is the capacity for diligent and effective work. Attention to detail is important to our clients and us and it needs to be important to you too.
A confident telephone manner is important and you will be expected to have good all round communication skills (both written and oral) and a desire to learn.
Our ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic, self-motivated and helpful to others.
The ideal candidate will have a qualification in IT or have at least experience in an IT infrastructure environment.
Basic qualifications include English, Mathematics to GCSE Level.
– Monday-Friday 9.00-5pm
– dependant on ability and experience
– 6 months followed by review